If you missed my March goals don’t worry, you can read them here to catch up. If you’ve read last months goals and are caught up then let’s start by going over what goals I’ve accomplished, what goals I didn’t achieve but am still going to do and goals that are dead and not coming back.
Monthly Goals For March
- Declutter and organize my house. SOMEWHAT ACCOMPLISHED. Nick and I went through our shop and through a lot of old junk away and reorganized the stuff we wanted to keep. It’s still a work in progress both the shop and the rest of the house but I think that’s just a constant of life and homeownership.
- Spend more time on my hobbies. NOT ACCOMPLISHED. I did knit one
hexipufffor my Beekeepers Quilt but that’s like nothing.
- In March I’d also like to master my cleaning routine. NOT ACCOMPLISHED. March was a difficult month but now that it’s April I’ve already started my zone cleaning and it’s going well so I’m going to push this goal into April and I think it will go better than March did.
- See a doctor. ACCOMPLISHED! I saw my doctor, got an ultrasound (NO, I’m not pregnant!) and have to go back to have a blood panel done. So far everything is looking normal but I have a feeling that the issues are going to present themselves in my blood panel. We’ll just have to wait and see.
- See a dentist. ACCOMPLISHED, kinda. I have an appointment set but they couldn’t see me until the end of April. So, I didn’t go to the dentist but the appointment is set up and I am going.
- See a dermatologist. ACCOMPLISHED, well… This one is just like my dentist appointment. I made the appointment, it’s this week, and I’m going but it didn’t happen in March.
- Hang up any pictures or art we still have in boxes. NOT ACCOMPLISHED. Yeah, the boxes are still sitting in my loft. I know they need hanging I just don’t know how I want them hung yet. I’m still trying to figure it all out.
- Send all my old/unwanted clothes to Thredup and make a little money. PARTIALLY ACCOMPLISHED. I have all the clothes boxed up with the labels I just have to drop it at the post office.
Weekly Goals For March
- Be technology free every Sunday for the month. FAIL. It’s too hard to not look at my phone if I need to know something or if it just buzzes.
- Post content once a week on my blog. Obviously NOT ACCOMPLISHED. Sorry guys. I was working on a number of posts but none have been ready to hit publish. No need to fear though, I’m going to push this goal forward and try again in April.
- Work out three days a week. FAIL. I did start walking several days a week but never consistently.
Daily Goals For March
- Work on school every day! Pfft, fail. I tried but some days require my attention elsewhere.
- Journal and write in my gratitude journal. FAIL. Yeah, writing in my journal and gratitude journal was once something I enjoyed doing, but when I tried to do it in March it felt forced, and I didn’t want to do it.
- Go to bed early and wake early. The going to bed part was a fail but getting up early was a success.
- No hitting snooze on my alarm in the morning. I still hit snooze, but I didn’t stay asleep. I just laid there a pretended that I was dead for 5 minutes and then got up. So fail maybe? I don’t know.
- Meditate for 10 minutes or more every day. FAIL. I didn’t meditate once. I have read about the benefits of meditating, but I’m just not feeling it. I don’t know if my anxiety is getting worse or if something else is going on, but I can’t sit there for 15 minutes and do nothing. I need to be doing something.
April Monthly Goals
- Go to see a therapist!
- Follow up with my doctor to do my blood panel.
- Go to the St. Paul farmer’s market.
- Go to the Como Zoo.
- Clean up our yard and start landscaping.
- Dye Easter Eggs.
- Go on an Easter Egg hunt.
- Hang all my pictures and art.
- Mail my old and unwanted clothes to Thredup.
- Finish painting my kitchen.
April Weekly Goals
- Walk more than 10,000 steps three days a week.
- Go to an exercise class 2 days a week at my gym.
- Post content on my blog once a week.
- Go over my budget three times a week.
- Organize one clutter hot spot a week.
- Get the kids out of the house for family fun once a week.
1 coursesection for school a week.
- Reach out to friends and family once a week.
April Daily Goals
- Make my bed every day.
- Take my vitamins every day.
- No snacking after dinner.
- Read every night before bed.
- Do a load of laundry every day.