On to another month and 5 new (or repeat) goals. I’ll have 30 days to accomplish these bad boys so wish me luck!
- Triple the days I read in a month! So last month I wanted to read everyday. That didn’t happen at all. I did read 6 days out of the month so this month I want to triple that for 18 days. This gives me some flexibility I need for when life happens and I won’t feel bad or become discouraged when I miss a day or two.
- Revamp my blog. This blog is pretty amazing already, just my opinion, but there is still more I can do. I’m tossing around some ideas but don’t want to say anything just yet, so stay tuned!
- 1 vlog a week. I want to post at least one vlog every week. I haven’t posted any new videos in 3 weeks because everyone has been so sick but I really want to get back into doing it and to find a routine. I think doing at least 1 video a week is totally doable and I also have lots of exciting things coming up so there will be lots to film.
- Go for walks at least 4 times a week. Exercising isn’t really my think. I knew this last month but I really wanted to push myself. Come to find out I don’t like to sweat (eww). But now that the weather is being AMAZING!!! I want to get out of the house and at least walk. I have been wanting to do this for awhile now but wasn’t able to because I lost my storage unit key and couldn’t get to our strollers. Little GrayBear can walk his heart out but I know at some point his little stubby legs are going to need a rest. But now that I got a new key there are no excuses.
- Track my life. This may seem weird but I want to visually track some parts of my life, like my goals and my moods. I’ve already tracked last months goals in Excel and started tracking my moods as well but I want to do this everyday. I know from previous months that doing things daily is hard for me but these things are pretty simple and if I miss a day I will remember and go back to fill in the blanks.