I’ve decided once again to change-up the format in which I do my monthly goals. I’ve tried a couple different ways and have always gone back to just having 5 goals a month. This month I’m going to try to break down my goals into monthly, weekly and daily goals. That way I don’t have to make a bucket list as well as a goals list.
My monthly goals will be things that only happen once a month, like going somewhere or buying something. My weekly goals will follow suit in that they will happen once a week and then daily will obviously happen every day. You all are smart, I’m sure you get it. If you want to see my last set of goals you can find them here.
- Go to the Bainbridge Island Art Museum
- See The Big Sick in the movie theatre
- Go to the spa get my eyebrows waxed
- Go to the spa and get a pedicure
- Spend the day at Bloedel Reserve
- Relax with a face mask
- Take an Epsom salt bath
- Publish one blog post
- Post one YouTube video
- Do a yoga workout
- Do my ab exercises
- Help the boys with their workbooks
- Be outside for more than an hour