- Sign up for and do the 100 Happy Days Challenge. If you don’t know about the 100 Happy Days Challenge, it is basically where you take a picture of something that makes you happy and post it to some kind of social media to hold yourself accountable. I tried it once but failed so I’m going to give it another try.
- Start scheduling some of my bucket list items so I can actually check them off. I always make a bucket list but then forget it and never accomplish anything off of it. Not this year. I have a very specific list and I want to actually preplan when I’m going to do these things so I can check them off my list.
- Check and update my budget daily. Money has been tight and with a new baby coming and trying to save to buy a house it is of the upmost importance that we keep our money on track. I want to track how much we are spending and on what. Most of all I want to make sure we don’t over spend and that we have/keep money in savings.
- Make a daily and weekly cleaning schedule for the new condo. I had one in the past that I followed but since moving to Seattle I haven’t. I want to make up a new one for this house so it doesn’t become a complete disaster like our last apartment.
- Try to meditate everyday. I know with the baby coming that I need to relax and just center myself, especially with how chaotic December was. I say try because once my baby girl is here I don’t really know how things will go. Even if I meditate most days before she gets here and none after, I’d be content with that. The point is to not put pressure on myself and to go with the flow.