1. What was my biggest accomplishment this month?
I think my greatest accomplishment this month was being totally honest with myself, even when I didn’t like it.
2. What is your biggest challenge right now?
My biggest challenge right now is staying focused on the present and not allowing the past to interfere with the future.
3. What things should you do differently?
I think I should try to remain more positive and not indulge my bad habit of looking back into the past.
4. What do you want less of in your life right now?
Uncertainty. I know that nothing is for certain but just a little more predictability or certainty would be very much appreciated right now.
5. What do you want more of in your life right now?
Happiness. I would love a little more happiness in my life but I know that if I want that it needs to come from me. So I guess I have something to work for.
6. What situation have you learned most from?
I’ve learned most from the night I call The Explosion Night. I can’t go into detail but it was an awful experience I won’t forget nor repeat.
7. Who are you thankful for this month?
My sister. She would probably be shocked to hear that but she has been a great support over the past 6 months. She is always there when I need her, even if she doesn’t really want to hear my bitch about my crappy life anymore. I don’t know what I would do without her.